Register  |   |   |  Calendar  |  Latest Topics

  Author   Comment  

Posts: 1
Reply with quote  #1 

So after my last court appearance (they knew my plans) I moved to another city. I am current with all my payments and have been for the last 8 years. CSRU calls yesterday to request my new and valid address. They have sent things to my business before this and I am confused. So, I have 2 questions,

Why do they need it after 8 years of not needing it.

Am I required to provide it to them

I remember it saying to provide address to "the court" , Is this them or should I just give it to someone else?

I have had 2 child support reviews over 15 years and feel I have been taken both times. Need some help here and really appreciate it.

kevin mcbee

Senior Member
Posts: 106
Reply with quote  #2 
Should you provide it to them. Yes.

Senior Member
Posts: 57
Reply with quote  #3 

 Did you provide the new address?

Lawyers In Killeen TX
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!